About Mane Adige

My photo
"Mane Adige" means "Home Food" in kannada and this blog is all about recipes that I cook. Most of the recipes I post here will be from "Mangalooru" and "Bengalooru " regions of Karnataka,India. Rest of them are the one's which I try out by improvising the recipes got from different sources.

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Myrtle Beach


Hey folks, am back from Myrtle Beach!!! The weather was good and the place was beautiful... Everything went as planned and it was a perfect, short n sweet vacation!! Lot of things to see and do out there.... The Beach itself, Watersports, Barefoot Landing Mall, Broadway at the Beach, Ripley's shows (about 4 of them), Miniature Golfing........ Since ours was a short trip we did not have enough time to try out the watersports. Among all that we tried, the one that I enjoyed the most was "Ripley's Haunted Adventure". I recommend this to all of you who haven't seen it yet. Here's the link to the webpage http://www.ripleys.com/sites/haunted_adventure/myrtle/

All of you who live closeby..... you now know where to go when you wanna have a short yet enjoyable vacation!!! :)


3 comments:

FH said...

We go there at least twice a year and usually stay in one of the resorts there.Love it.Glad you enjoyed it.I have some photos too in my blog,take a look when you have time:)

savi said...

Hi can u tell me where exactly r the water sports...one of my friend is going this weekend...can u help with name and address...thanks in advance

Ramya's Mane Adige said...

@Saritha,
Hi Saritha... You can check out the following link for more details
http://visitmyrtlebeach.com/things_to_do/water_sports.cfm
You can even check out http://captdicks.com/
Some of them might ask you to book in advance....
Hope the info helps. Wish your friend a safe n fun filled trip from me!! :)