About Mane Adige

My photo
"Mane Adige" means "Home Food" in kannada and this blog is all about recipes that I cook. Most of the recipes I post here will be from "Mangalooru" and "Bengalooru " regions of Karnataka,India. Rest of them are the one's which I try out by improvising the recipes got from different sources.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Thanks.....

Hey Folks,

Its been about 2 weeks since I started Mane Adige and I am glad you people have liked it! Thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement. Mane Adige wouldn't have been possible without your support. Many more thanks to all my friends who have been leaving comments and calling me up to let me know they appreciate. Really nice of you to do that!
I have been getting various recipe requests from all of you friends.... I have made a note of all of them. Will try and put them up one by one. Any suggestions/opinions are most welcome.
Hoping to get the same kind of encouragement and support from all of you in the days to come.... Thanx again!

A Very Happy Weekend and a very Happy Vishu to all of you!!
Ramya

2 comments:

Seema Bhat said...

Ramya, Congratulations on your second week and happy time blogging. I have blog rolled you and from now on I will keep visiting you. Hope you don't mind.
One more thing about contributing a recipe I am currently not hosting any events at present. But there are a lot of blogs that host events monthly like MBP, JFI etc where you can contribute depending on the theme of that month. If you need more info regarding these events please do not hesitate to write or ask.

hugs
Seema

Ramya's Mane Adige said...

@Seema....

Hey Seema, Thanx a lot for the info! Will check out the events :)